Friday 11 July 2014

What i've been up to.

Something a bit different for me recently, partaking in some painting comps and events and decided to do something a bit different, this blog is a bit more of a showcase with an update of what I'm planning in future.

Here's my entries into the warmaster painting contest for this month.


 





















 I'm pretty happy with how these have turned out considering I was a muppet and left myself little time to actually paint them, I still need to base them and i'm leaning towards desert themed terrain, which if your into the lore side of things fits the praetorian guard well due to the battle for big toof river.

As for what's up next, I'm making some terrain pieces for +Mike Scott 's feast fest and have been in a few of his hangouts even had the pleasure of doing the introduction for one of them. I'll put together a video tutorial if I can for the niddy terrain I'm making as I'm really liking the look of them.

After this I'll be making some orky terrain based on some of the dawn of war style buildings and potentially looking to establish my own mini terrain studio but more to follow on that front through my youtube channel.

Anyway that's enough for now, that's for stopping by and checking out my new guard guys, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment