Friday 9 August 2013

On the desk at the moment

So I have picked up painting again and lets be honest, it's long overdue. I have on my desk at the moment several things in various stages of completion.

My Nightspinner has been primed, the turret weapons have been magnetised for when I pick up a fire prism turret I can swap between them.

6 x howling banshee's currently primed black ready to be airbrushed.

Maugan-Ra primed black ready for airbrushing.

6 rangers primed black ready for airbrushing.

7 jetbikes primed white, ready for airbrushing.

1 x warwalker half magnetised and primed white awaiting the airbrush treatment.

10 x guardian defender squad needing highlights / finished off.

8 dire avengers undercoated blue awaiting airbrush highlights and then detail work.

I have lots and lots of other models here to work on, these are the ones i'm trying to focus on and will be updating the blog regarding in the near future. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment